Friday, October 19, 2012

Poem Post: "Tears From Today"

Hello again me lovelies~!

I just thought that it would be a great idea to post another poem (I just wrote moments ago) that contains the loneliness I'm actually feeling for today's date -- October 19.

Being Goth doesn't mean you're not allowed to feel bad, sad, or sorry for yourself. We're still humans, we have feelings, so it is but human to undergo moments of grief and loss sometime while we're living.

I've mentioned of a "crush" more than once in some of my posts. Well, in case if you're wondering, he's not JUST a "crush", because he's more than that. We've dated in the past and had feelings for each other for more than 3 years, but it came to a stop because of certain things... And by the way, he's my crush ever since I was 9, and yeah, UNTIL NOW! HAHAHA crazy, I know :p

And today is.. today is..! Today is uhh, a day when I sound so EMO and ew, I hate it! I sound so disgusting. Hahaha xD Nah, it's just that, today's date actually -- never mind. Read it on the poem. :p

Tears From Today
MINXIE

source


A sin I was unaware of,
committed one bittersweet night:
a night of silence and strangeness,
a night so different
a night so fateful.


Little did I know
that as the starless nightsky
and the careless cold night wind
stared and waited breathlessly,
a boy will be leaving me
without my heart's consent.


A slip of the tongue,
a joke supposedly funny
cataclysmically drew the curtains --
that for years had been open
-- to a dramatic, quiet close.


A week of soundless broken lines,
one week of false excuses,
a week of undeterred hopes
but a dispirited Monday
so sudden and questionable,
a Monday I still so loathe arrived.


A picture so sadistic
deprived me of happiness
within eight long weeks;
this will feed me with emptiness
until the instant I shall perish.

O Woe!

So evil, so unforgiving
a year of avoidance and deviance
scraping a heart innocently enduring.


Gentlemen aren't nice
for today marks the day
of intense, undrugged euphoria
for a common damsel
so lucky, so clueless,
a complete stranger
who without knowledge
drained my blessings,
caused a brutal tragedy,
and began episodes of
unstoppable downpours of tears
while the red moon rose
and an uncommon melody
reminded my soul
of a love she had long ended,
though she never intended.



Date written: October 19

Please credit me, by the way, if you wanna copy all or a part of the poem. Thanks :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...