Sunday, October 7, 2012

Final Exams Are Here! :(

gaaah, look at those huge pimples!
(in school, wearing the cool uniform :3)

I've been busy studying the whole weekend for the final exams this semester, though I feel kinda sick because of the cold weather..
The exams start tomorrow and end by Thursday (was it?), so that means I'll be leaving for a while. :(
I gotta stick my nose to my books and snag surprising As to show everyone what this "weirdo" is made of!

source













See ya dears later!

I promise I'll be posting tons of interesting stuff (and maybe add some more blog gadgets! :D) by the time the final exams are over. :3

Have a batty day! ^,..,^

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Listened to some Mozart, Bauhaus, All About Eve, and Aural Vampire songs while studying Biology. xD
I swear their music makes me smarter! :D
Why not listen to these awesome people while I study away? :3






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...