Thursday, February 21, 2013

Tell Me Goth Songs I Should Cover!!!

I've always dreamed of putting up covers of songs from Goth bands on Youtube! :D

I could play the guitar, the piano, the violin, bass, drums, harpsichord, flute, and the beatbox.. (still learning more xD) I'm at my best when I play the guitar, though. I can do wicked solos and fingerpick some songs. I used to be a lead guitarist, by the way :3

When I became good at the guitar, my hands soon moved surprisingly on their own as they touched other instruments! It's as if they all used to be friends from another life. A tinge of familiarity ran through my veins when I laid my hands on them... Hahaha. And no, I'm not kidding :D



I was 15.




I'm planning to enroll in a music school this year or next year as soon as I have the money. And I'm gonna enhance my singing by then. :>
Anyhoo, these are the songs I've been planning to cover so far. They're not much, that's why I want ye batties to suggest more songs. ^w^

  • Crowds - Bauhaus
  • Too Much 21st Century - Bauhaus
  • Who Killed Mr Moonlight - Bauhaus
  • Ziggy Stardust - Bauhaus
  • Bela Lugosi's Dead - Bauhaus
  • Night Time - Bauhaus
  • Double Dare - Bauhaus
  • Martha's Harbour - All About Eve
  • Our Summer - All About Eve
  • December - All About Eve
  • Patience Worth - Faith and the Muse
  • And Laugh - But Smile No More - Faith and the Muse
  • Friday I'm In Love - The Cure
  • Just Like Heaven - The Cure
  • Gloomy Sunday - Emilie Autumn
  • Let The Record Show - Emilie Autumn
  • Mad Girl - Emilie Autumn
  • Gentlemen Aren't Nice - Emilie Autumn
  • Manic Depression - Emilie Autumn
  • Coin Operated Boy - The Dresden Dolls
  • Doll's Head - The Late Isabel

Please comment thy suggestions below! 
Thankies ^w^ ♥




7 comments:

  1. can I request??

    Intercourse With The Vampire by Inkubus sukkubus
    One Night by Deine Lakaien
    Halloween by Siouxsie and The Banshees??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. checking them out right now!
      currently listening to intercourse with the vampire by inkubus sukkubus ♥ i like ittt! the other two shall follow :>

      thanks for the suggestions! ^w^

      Delete
  2. Oooh maybe try "Protege Moi" by Placebo (or "Protect Me from What I Want" if you don't think you can handle the French version)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 45 Grave's "Evil", "Procession", and "Black Cross"
    Voltaire's "Happy Birthday (My Olde Friend)"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ima listen to them! thanks! :> i'll add an "Accepted Suggestions" list in this post soon! :3 ^w^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...