Saturday, January 12, 2013

Poem Post: "Void"

Composed on a bitter morning way back when I was 15.


Void
MINXIE


source

O, the woe of it all
when all thou see is nothing
but the eerie darkness soothing
from the tortures I receive
night by night
the corners of this poor soul
captured and pinned down
by the most disturbing voices
crying in destined suffering
just when I created
the most perfect choices.

Nothing lasts forever
but what am I to do when such
is made eternal in my tower
brittle and dark amongst red skies?

I curse none else but the soul
of which this materialized entity carries,
subconscious filled with everlasting grief
and mourning deep within a distorted abyss.

I pity the ever-following and loyal shadow
of such a worthless, unfaithful soul.
The mystery of darkness could never swallow,
such emptiness carried by
this impudent, immaterial ghoul.
This body is merely stuck,
in unreasonable worldly drought
twisting the mind and spirit without luck
creeping and seeping in my thoughts.

 Devouring nothingness and emptiness so sick,
suffering though had always amused me,
but see that as I stay and watch each second tick,
I still have nowhere to run..

Please credit me, by the way, if you wanna copy all or a part of the poem. Thanks. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...