Saturday, January 12, 2013

Art Post: "Lil Miss Muffet"

I once had a teacher who had little knowledge in true art and music. Bookish and seemingly uninterested, he read then spoke about the lessons the whole period; oftentimes his interpretations to his readings were undoubtedly wrong, and I couldn't help but shake my head as I heard each of his uttered sentences. I kept my arguments for him to myself since I once tried to correct him as politely as I could, but unfortunately I was shunned. However I do look up to him in his knowledge and unquestionable skill in dance, his intense patience, and his beautifully easy exams.

He gave us this homework. We were told to make up a product of our own and draw or design an advertisement for it. I thought long and hard. And this was what I came up with.




I was the only one who made the project from Adobe Photoshop, complete with a poem for a description, and a Gothic mini hat when I advertised it in front of class. Sadly, I was still unrecognized and unappreciated way back then, ignored, laughed at, mocked.

Woe to all the vacuous knuckleheads of my time. I pity you.

2 comments:

  1. I love it <3 it's quite adorable~
    don't bother those bullies, they just got nothing to do but hate.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...