Friday, January 18, 2013

Non-Goth Suitor Doesn't Know I'm Goth

Another suitor signed up for a whimsical, theatrical, and unusual joy ride in his life. He still doesn't know what's in store so I'm not saying "yes" yet, 'til he knows about my morbid interests, that is. If he accepts me, then I'll be happy, but if he doesn't, I'll laugh devilishly at his loss. He will have lost one of the most talented, most beautiful, and smartest girls in the whole wide world. MWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA. E-ehm. Sorry for the sudden egotistic statement. It was fueled by adrenaline, I swear. I'm just a bit hysterical as of the moment.

Wish me luck for my Sinulog date tomorrow, bats!

Amy Asphodel and her non-Goth boyfriend! ♥ [source]

Prayer:  
Dear God,
I pray that this guy you're giving me isn't a pervert. I hope he's not boring or ill-mannered too. Thank you for someone like him, though, and I pray he'll accept the girl You molded me to become. In Jesus' name. AMEN.

-- Minxie is nervous. HAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...