Friday, November 2, 2012

Fairfarren October! :(

Today may already be the second day of November, but it matters not, really. What's important is I'll be able to bid October farewell -- considering that it was an awesome one -- and recall everything that I've done during that beautiful month.

Previously, I have already come up with plans for that span of four weeks, and it does seem now that I've done pretty well by the end of October:


ONE - 19 blog posts for October! (YAY! ^w^)




TWO - Hair Rebonded ;)



THREE - I found a job as a ghostwriter! :3


source
A ghostwriter is a person employed to write material
for another person, who is the named author.

FOUR - CosPlayed for ARCHcon (as always, didn't compete)




FIVE - A great Halloween ♥




*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Who says THOSE are just what I've accomplished and gone through that month? :D This list goes on:

SIX - Enrolled for the 2nd Semester 
(ahead of anyone in the same enrollment schedule as mine! xD)
my beloved school :'3

SEVEN - I have two new check marks in my CosPlay list.






EIGHT - I've travelled to other cities on my own! xD


Talisay City
Mactan

NINE - I hung out with friends I've never seen in ages.




TEN - I watched a lot of dark and horror films ♥




There was only ONE thing I wasn't able to do though, and that is to hang out with my high school best friends, "Traumatic Desires", for our 3rd friendship anniversary celebration. :/ Worse thing is, their reasons were terribly disappointing.. Oh well, there are a lot of things to be happy about anyway, so.. why dwell on that? :3

More things I love about October!

ELEVEN - The African-American accent

source
I learned how to speak their accent! It's so awesome :'D

TWELVE - Dark Cabaret music

source
^Circus Contraption
I started listening to dark cabaret bands.
Strangely, this genre feels so nostalgic, I don't know why o.O

THIRTEEN - More blog inspirations



FOURTEEN - Paper (or ribbon) roses: learned!

source

FIFTEEN - My extravagant Goth clothes and costumes: now available for RENT


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -

I don't know how true this is, but, since I'm a Virgo, I love TO-DO LISTS and WHAT-I-DID LISTS! :3 I find myself more productive and self-fulfilled if I list down what I should do, and what I have done. ♥

The month is done, the days have gone. See ya next year, October dear!
Fairfarren. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...