Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hell-o, December

source
I'm sorry if I let the month's first whole week pass by just to come up with another post. I haven't had good adventures lately -- well I kinda did, but I really think that not having a camera to call my own, or not having pictures of my experiences and new stuff lessen my eagerness to show everyone something. :/ Oh but worry not, for I've been constantly reminding myself to brainstorm for another enjoyable post or two; and not a day goes by without me thinking about what to post next..

..E-ehm, so much for this inability-to-write-posts apology.

source
Another month has come upon us: a month of anxiety and uncertainty, of fuss and commotion, of preparedness, of doubt. Whilst the doubters and skeptics amongst us would see that the world's doing pretty fine and is normally undergoing the painful consequences brought about by its own inhabitants, the morbidly fabulous ones would say that this world is crumbling, or worse -- ending.

As a matter of fact, the Philippines here was welcomed by a terrifying typhoon warning that shook most of us with fear, and pushed us all to prepare for what could have been the long-imagined natural beast that possibly owns the power to sink us. Fortunately, my beloved Cebu was spared, and uhhh yeah, Mindanao did not sink, silly. But it did sadly receive devastating rains, winds, and thunders.

UK today =w= [source]
Mindanao *A* [source]


source


Hearing the latest news, engaging in apocalyptic conversations with friends, watching videos related to exorcism and possession, and researching about aliens got me all nervous and incomprehensibly excited. So in case any of what people say is gonna actually occur on The Day, I'm gonna make the best out of my remaining time. Haha, damn, do I sound stupid and gullible enough?






So I WILL:
 
Go shopping for more Gothy stuff


Party with friends in the beach and witness a tsunami ourselves
(and perhaps get killed by it).
yeah we planned out about this, and we're kinda childishly serious.
source

Post a lot of blog posts.


Do better in school.


Confess my sins.
source

~♥~

So if nothing absolutely happens this month, at least I've done a lot of good stuff for myself! Hahahaha. This is what you call Playing Safe. ;) But here's a couple of verses to ponder on from the Bible:

"However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows."
MATTHEW 24:36

" For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night."
1 THESSALONIANS 5:2


Makes me ask... Am I just making a fool out of myself by "playing safe"?
Ugh. Oh well.
Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...