- Link back to the person who tagged you.
- Tag 5 blogs with less than 200 followers
- Get them to tag more bloggers and keep this thing going!
DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of the pictures (my boyfriend's photo excluded xD). All pictures belong to their respective and rightful owners.
5 Things You Need Everyday
- Pastries. I seem to get withdrawal symptoms if I haven't eaten one in a day.
- Music. I don't care about how quick my phone battery dies out.
- My boyfriend. I can't get through a day without texting him or knowing how he's doing.
- The Internet! IDK, it's just soooo important to me.
- Daydreaming. I think of delightfully morbid thoughts everyday. =v=
5 Books You Would Recommend
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- Edgar Allan Poe's Tales & Poems
- Veronika Decides To Die by Paulo Coelho
- Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
- The Compleat Courtship by Nancy Van Pelt
5 Materialistic Wishes For Christmas Presents
- A DSLR camera or a phone or a tab or any gadget that takes REALLY good photos :p
- Glutathione tablets xD
- A Black Beauty Les Paul electric guitar
- A skateboard
- Money for shopping :3
- A New York City theatre. I've always wanted to watch a Broadway theatre :'(
- Europe. I wanna see all the Gothic architecture and old castles there! ♥
- Japan. Because of their exotic street fashion :3
- Manila. I wanna join the Eternal Death Wake.
- Australia. My other relatives live there.
- Artsy ♥
5 Things You'd Say To People About Life
- Life's an adventure.
- You're the creator of your own destiny.
- What's life if you're gonna spend the most valuable years as someone you're not? Be yourself.
- Dreaming doesn't come with any fee. So if you dream about something, dream BIG!
- Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is a choice.
- N. Finsternis of Deus Ex Machina
- Abra Cadaver
- Ms. Lou of The Neo-Victorian Parlour
- Saphire Rainforest of Rain-Model
- Lilly Peppermint of Clockwork Mice and Toy Spiders