Friday, May 30, 2014

Wear Black To Summer! #4

"You stole what was left of my heart. And now I've lost you forever."
-- Maleficent


The movie touched the deepest recesses of my hollow heart but disappointed my love for dark origins of fairy tales again. However I realized I was being stupid to expect an adaptation with a plot as morbid and bloody as the first versions of The Sleeping Beauty when I remembered Disney films are usually mild and mostly for family viewing.

That's my brother's fingers.




Twisted and magnificent, the film left the audiences
with magic lingering in their hearts ♥


2 comments:

  1. You're back, Minxie! Everyone wears white in summer, but nah. :) Going black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched the movie yet!! :(
    Btw cute dress XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...