Monday, April 1, 2013

Blog Deactivation Alert :(((


Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow,
That I shall say good night till it be morrow.
Romeo, Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare

Hi bats. :(
It has been, indeed, a wondrous journey together with all of you, through the hectic and boredom, the enthusiasm and ennui, the darkness and the light. Thanks for reading my short-lived blog! It's very sad to think that this blog dies young, it hasn't even reached a year. But it's still relieving to know that it has been viewed 12600+ times and has acquired 39 undead soldiers in less than a year. Not much numbers, yes, but it makes the blogger happy! :'> However, tragic as this may sound, I shall be closing it down for serious reasons :'(((((((( Reasons that concern my future, my sanity, my dignity, and.. my reputation. Worse, I can't state what it is. I'm REALLY, REALLY SORRY. T______T :'<

Goodbye! :'((


source

April Fools! ♥
I love you bats! xD :3
I'm sorry if it disappoints you that I actually won't be deleting my account xD
Mehehehehe :>
Have a batty day! xx
  

7 comments:

  1. I fell for it! I was really sad for a minute! Glad you were joking :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha awwwww :3 Thanks xD It's nice to know someone cares :D

      Delete
  2. I was surprised LOL! XD Happy april fools day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOL! xD Glad to know you guys hate it if I deactivate the blog xD bwahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS.....

    I'm already dead...

    Good job, Minxie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwahahahahahaha! xD You fell for it? xD

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...