Friday, July 5, 2013

This Goth Loves Dancing Hip Hop. Problem?


One thing you should know about me is that I. So. LOVE. DANCING. And when I say dancing, I MEAN dancing. Be it jazz, waltz, ballroom, ballet, contemporary, chacha, swing, tango, interpretative and yes. Hip hop. I mean c'mon, what's with that grimace? I even love cheerleading! It's not that I'm into the music itself, I just love dancing. Is there even a Goth dance? 'Cause I'd sooo love to get my feet to it if there is!


Me and my dance buddies :D
We danced this as an intermission number for the ELite Acquaintance Party :3

Where the heck am I lookin at
Two hours of practice for only four friggin days. So don't expect much. See the video here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4701527751116&set=vb.1681882011&type=3

Moral: A goth is human. Humans have different interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...