Friday, June 28, 2013

I'm Weird But Hey I'm Smart!

God bless my fat face and my pimples



One thing you can do to keep those bullies, haters, and insecure bitches behind you is to show them your brain contains more sensible info than theirs (though it's practically the same size as theirs)! Here is yours truly receiving an award for good grades in school! Not so happy about my look that day because, according to a faraway Goth friend, I've "graduated as a normal girl". He's wrong about two things: it wasn't Graduation Day, it was Recognition Day. And the part about being normal? Nope! Normal is still boring to me, I only looked like this because my overly Catholic mother and my aunt who happens to be a nun went up the stage with me that day. You could just imagine the trouble I'd run into during such a memorable day if I'd wear dark lipstick and heavy eyeshadow plus eyeliner! :D



From left to right: BA English Literature II class mayor (our class mayor!), BS Biology II class mayor, and me :3

Keep Calm and Do Well in School! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...